You can’t see the counter in your bathroom. Or maybe you can’t control yourself around free samples. And you’re always coming up with new uses for common beauty tools. If one (or more) of these describes you, you could be a beauty addict.
If those uncontrollable urges to experiment with eyeshadows and shampoos often involve products that proudly display the words “vegan” or “cruelty-free” on the label – then this list is for you!
1. Cruelty be darned! Everything you own is adorned with the Leaping Bunny logo.
2. You keep coconut oil in your bathroom – and you keep thinking of new ways to use it.
3. You go through so much argan oil, you’re considering planting an argan tree.
4. You can’t resist the temptation of trying another sulfate-free shampoo.
5. Horror movies don’t make you flinch – but seeing the word “methylparabens” on a label sends shivers down your spine.
6. You can smell a ‘conventional’ beauty salon from at least 2 blocks away. Here comes the headache…
7. Tea tree oil should be considered a form of currency, as far as you’re concerned.
8. The thought of fitting all of your favorite natural cosmetics into one small bag makes you laugh. Hard.
9. When a new shade of nail polish or eyeshadow debuts, your heart skips a beat.
10. Your fave brands include Larenim, Honeybee Gardens, Beauty Without Cruelty, Avalon Organics, Reviva Labs and Kiss My Face, just to name a few!
11. Your toothbrush is banished to a drawer or cabinet – you need the counter space for more important products!
12. You love it when people ask, “What’s your beauty secret?”
13. You can think of 20 different ways to use organic cotton swabs.
14. Nobody is allowed to touch your vegan makeup brushes – nobody!
15. When you’re visiting the natural beauty section at Vitacost.com, there is no such thing as “just browsing!”
The Beauty Boss blogs are compiled by our staff editors Rebecca Chopin and Katie Kaleita, who work closely with the Vitacost.com beauty department experts to bring you the most relevant, up-to-date information on natural beauty and anti-aging tips and trends.