Is someone on your list obsessed with glamour and glitz? Or addicted to pampering products for every body part? Then you’ll love this handy gift guide, packed with inspiring bath and beauty ideas for people of all ages.
For the beauty queen
From mascara and lip gloss to blush and nail polish, the beauty queen is always on the lookout for the latest trends. Dazzle her with a collection of cruelty-free cosmetics and beauty must-haves.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer: Adds a touch of radiance and color to make lips sparkle and “pop”
- Beauty Without Cruelty Attitude Nail Polish: Available in several dramatic shades to suit your friend’s personal style
- Ecco Bella Mirrored Compact: Perfect for mixing up customized eyeshadow and blush colors
- Larenim Vegan Cosmetic Brush: For flawless application of eyeshadow or other powders
For the salon junkie
Does your mother-in-law usually drop a small fortune on hair products at her favorite salon? Surprise her with a hair care kit, packed with top-name professional hair products! (Bonus: she’ll think you spent a lot more than you actually did.)
- Alterna Bamboo Shine Shampoo & Conditioner: The ultimate pair for those who care about both their hair and the environment
- DermOrganic Leave-In Treatment with Argan Oil: This product repairs, protects and restores hair’s natural luster with the power of argan oil (it really is magical)
- Paul Mitchell Super Clean Extra Finishing Spray: Lightweight, but with a strong hold – great for all hair types
- Glonaturals Coconut Collection Hair Serum: Give the gift of softer, shinier and stronger hair (the fact that it smells like a tropical paradise is just a bonus!)
For the pampering addict
Your best friend is constantly craving a relaxing facial – but there’s no room in her busy schedule for a trip to the spa. Why not surprise her with a gift basket filled with pampering and aromatherapy goodies?
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Papaya Facial Mask: Perfect for a home spa treatment, this gentle mask removes impurities and improves skin’s tone and texture
- Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Bubble Bath: This bubbly bath enhancer is SLS-free, but full of wonderful, relaxing fragrance
- Earth Therapeutics Exfoliating Hydro Glove: A must-have for pampering mavens, this exfoliating glove helps slough away dead cells to reveal glowing, vibrant skin
- Vitacost 100% Pure Lavender Oil: Nothing says “spa” like the soothing scent of lavender wafting from a diffuser – we can almost smell it from here, ahhhh…
The Beauty Boss is written by our staff editors Rebecca Chopin and Katie Kaleita, who work closely with the Vitacost.com beauty department experts to bring you the most relevant, up-to-date information on natural beauty and antiaging tips and trends. Have a beauty question or want to suggest a product for Vitacost.com to carry? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.