As the saying goes–take care of your teeth, and they’ll take care of you! Herbal toothpaste, when used as part of your daily oral hygiene routine, is a natural way to help maintain good dental health.
Consisting of formulations that include natural barks, roots, plants, flowers, nutrients and gentle abrasives, an effective herbal toothpaste not only cleans, polishes and whitens your teeth, it also helps maintain healthy gums and fresh breath.
In addition to brushing your teeth after every meal with a gentle, effective herbal toothpaste, it is important to:
- use a toothbrush with soft bristles, and be sure to get a new one every three months
- take your time while brushing–brush for at least three minutes
- brush away from your gums for optimal cleansing
- floss at least once a day to help remove all plaque and debris
- visit your dentist twice a year for a professional cleaning and checkup
- eat a well-balanced diet that includes fibrous foods such as fruits and vegetables that help clean and nourish teeth and surrounding tissues
- drink plenty of water instead of sugary sodas
- and finally–smile like you mean it!
When choosing an herbal toothpaste, make sure the herbal toothpaste contains safe and effective herbal extracts. It is also important that the herbal toothpaste you use is free of animal ingredients, artificial preservatives and sweeteners, as well as any unnatural ingredients that may harm tooth enamel and irritate gums.
So be sure to use a natural, gentle and great tasting herbal toothpaste to keep your smile healthy and dazzling for years to come!