I’ve given you all the sunblock lecture plenty of times, so I’m not going to do it again…today. Instead, let’s talk about ways to take care of your skin after a long day mountain biking on the trails or chasing your kids up and down the beach.
Assuming you followed all the expert advice about using SPF 30 or higher, reapplying liberally and often, and wearing protective clothing, we can focus on how you can keep your skin moisturized and healthy. All Terrain Aloe Gel is simple and pure. It cools and hydrates your skin after a day out in the heat and sunshine. If your skin seems to be dry and in need of a little more intensive care, try Ahava Aftersun Rehydrating Balm for face and body. Its blend of anti-aging minerals, vitamins, and natural moisturizers will restore what your time in the sun has stripped away leaving your skin comfortable and healthy again.
But if you weren’t as diligent as you should have been, or it just slipped your mind this time, you can put in a solid effort to soothe and repair the damage done by your unbridled time in the sun.
1. Start with a therapeutic soak in the tub. Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment is an oatmeal based, fragrance free soak that relieves and moisturizes skin irritations including, but not limited to, sunburns.
2. Follow up with Aubrey After Sun Face and Body Moisturizer, made with CoQ10 and pomegranate to help support cell structure and replenish moisture to your skin.
3. As the sunburn begins to itch and peel, use Derma E Itch Relief Lotion to calm the irritation. And stay out of the sun for a few days while you’re skin heals so as to avoid any further damage.
Have fun and be careful out there, Bombshells!
Latest posts by The Bombshell Mommy (see all)
- 4 Steps to the Best Shave Ever - July 29, 2014
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes from Real Tomato Seeds - July 22, 2014
- Non-GMO Organic Crepes with Spreadable Honey and Fresh Berries - July 15, 2014