The sweltering heat of summer has finally given way to the crispness of autumn, so now is the perfect time to switch up your skincare routine.
Whether the dry air is making your face flaky or summer damage is starting to show up on your skin, it’s never too late to give yourself a fresh start. Check out our top skincare and beauty picks for the fall season:
- Cleanser: Tackle deep-down dirt and pore-clogging pollutants with a creamy cleanser that won’t dry out your skin. I recommend Alba Organics Hawaiian Facial Wash – it’s enhanced with moisturizing coconut milk to give you a fresh, dewy look.
- Toner: Follow up with an alcohol-free (and chemical-free) toner to restore skin’s balance without stripping away important natural oils. Avalon Organics CoQ10 Repair Perfecting Facial Toner is a great option.
- Moisturizer: Try a moisturizer with added antioxidants – it will double as a repair cream to subdue any signs of damage caused by the summer sun. Jason Moisturizing Cream Vitamin E Age Renewal should do the trick!
- Specialty treatment: For fine lines, crow’s feet and other signs of aging, use a specialty serum formulated to firm, smooth and hydrate. I like CSI Multipeptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum because it’s loaded with rejuvenating ingredients!
Now go out there and put your best face forward this fall!
The Beauty Boss is written by our staff editors Rebecca Chopin and Katie Kaleita, who work closely with the Vitacost.com beauty department experts to bring you the most relevant, up-to-date information on natural beauty and antiaging tips and trends. Have a beauty question or want to suggest a product for Vitacost.com to carry? Email email@example.com.
Latest posts by The Beauty Boss (see all)
- 8 Amazing Pumpkin Beauty Products - September 27, 2014
- Gluten-Free Skin & Body Care: What You Need to Know - September 26, 2014
- DIY Makeup: Homemade Natural Foundation - September 23, 2014