When a day at the beach leaves your skin sunburned and irritated, aloe is probably your go-to solution for easing the pain (ahhh, aloe!). This seemingly magical gel, from the leaves of the aloe vera plant, is well known for its ability to provide topical relief. But its benefits don’t stop there.
When you examine the labels of some of your favorite skincare products, you’ll probably notice aloe on the ingredients list. Commonly added to creams, lotions and serums, aloe has moisturizing properties that help soothe skin and keep it soft. It supports your body’s natural healing abilities, playing a part in the healthy growth and regeneration of tissues. And, it contains antioxidants that help protect your skin from free radical damage.
With a light, almost watery texture, aloe easily penetrates skin, allowing it to instantly deliver its benefits. Best of all? Aloe is safe for all skin types.
Here are a few of MyChelle’s aloe-infused products to try:
- Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum – Aloe encourages deep internal hydration
- Sun Shield SPF 28 – Aloe assists in pain relief, reducing inflammation, rehydrates and improves the skin’s natural UV absorption capabilities
- Revitalizing Night Cream – Aloe works to repair while you rest
- Pure Harmony Mask – Aloe reduces irritation and calms inflammation
- Oil-Free Grapefruit Cream – Aloe improves hydration
- Magnolia Fresh Eyes – Aloe helps reduce puffiness
- Hydrating Cactus Mask – Aloe helps ease redness and increases hydration
- Hand Cream – Aloe helps improve hydration
- Fabulous Eye Cream – Aloe works to hydrate and reduce swelling
- Del Sol Sunless Tanner – Aloe moisturizes
- Deep Repair Cream – Aloe helps relieve irritation and discomfort
- Clear Skin Spot Treatment – Aloe eases redness and irritation
- Clear Skin Serum – Aloe works to remove dead skin cells and improves skin texture
- Clear Skin Balancing Cream – Aloe helps increase the bioavailability of antioxidants
- Body Ambrosia – Aloe helps increase hydration
- Bare Foot Treatment – Aloe softens and reduces swelling
Latest posts by MyChelle Dermaceuticals (see all)
- 4 Easy Ways to Add Argan Oil to Your Beauty Routine - October 16, 2014
- How a Favorite Fall Fruit Can Help You Fight Wrinkles - October 9, 2014
- 3 Must-Have Pumpkin Skincare Products for Fall - October 2, 2014