You’re on a tight schedule. Whipping up a batch of fresh-baked muffins that doesn’t come from an over-processed box mix is just not going to fit into your day. Not to mention all the hassle it takes to swap the bad ingredients for good (does applesauce sub for butter or sugar?). Waste no more time converting, stirring and cleaning. Healthy, protein muffins are ready in 10 minutes with three ingredients you probably already have on hand. You might literally have these in your hand right now.
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Muffins
Recipe courtesy of Kristen Estima
Makes 2 muffins
Macros for 2 muffins: 350 calories | 25 g protein | 37 g carbs | 10 g sugar | 18 g fat | 19 g fiber
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut Quest bar in half and mold each piece into a muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until bars begin to puff up.
- Spread peanut butter on top of each Quest muffin. Top with chocolate chips and enjoy!
Latest posts by Kristen Estima (see all)
- 30-Minute Tiramisu (Gluten Free) - October 24, 2014
- Gluten-Free Cheesecake with Berry Sauce - October 3, 2014
- 8 Chemical-Free Home Essentials with Naturally Fresh Aromas - September 5, 2014