My adoration for peanut butter might actually border a bit on obsession. I do have a jar on my desk at all times, after all.
If you’re a peanut butter lover like me, this post is for you. In honor of everyone’s favorite sandwich spread (and eat-by-the-spoonful treat), I’ve gathered three simple recipes that you need try, NOW:
Choco PB Protein Shake
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 2 scoops ARO Black Seried Whey Protein Powder – Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp PBSLIM Powdered Peanut Butter
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Optional: 1 banana
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Apple Sandwich
Defy lunchtime conventions by swapping out bread for – apples!
- 1 medium to large apple
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams
- 1 Tbsp KIND Granola Clusters
- 1 Tbsp Best of All Organic Thompson Raisins
Wash and core the apple, then slice horizontally into thick pieces – they’ll resemble (thin) bagel slices. Spread peanut butter on one side, then top with granola and raisins. Add another slice on top to create a “sandwich.”
- 6 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut crosswise into 1/2″ to 3/4″ slices
- 1 14.5-oz. can Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 3 red onions, thinly sliced
- 5 sprigs fresh, flat-leaf parsley (plus 1/2 cup chopped)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Allspice
- 1/2 cup Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook (covered) on high for 4-5 hours.
Remove cover and add peanut butter and chopped parsley.
Stir mixture until well combined. Serve hot.