Good morning, you delicious muffin, you! Talking to your breakfast is nothing unusual when it’s made of wholesome, hearty ingredients. Perhaps the healthiest addition to this revised banana-nut muffin mix is KIND’s gluten-free grains-and-nuts clusters. They add more crunch than nuts alone – and a lot more dynamic. No boring breakfast, here.
Banana Nut Cluster Protein Mini Muffins
Recipe courtesy of Protein Treats by Nicolette
Macros for 1 mini muffin:
80 calories | 4.2 g protein | 5.1 g fat | 5.7 g carbs | 1.6 g sugar | 1.9 g fiber
¾ cup almond flour
¼ cup KIND Banana Nut Clusters
½ scoop Giant Sports Delicious Protein Powder
½ very ripe banana, mashed
1 Tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
¼ tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. baking powder
1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add egg white and beat until foamy. Mix in banana, syrup and vanilla.
- Add all remaining ingredients except KIND clusters and stir batter until smooth.
- Mix in KIND clusters and stir to incorporate.
- Pour batter into muffin pan, distributing evenly among 9 molds.
- Sprinkle KIND clusters on top and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cooked through and slightly brown on edges.