Happy birthday! Oh, it’s not today? That’s okay. Everyone deserves a truffle-sized bite of cupcake once in a while. Go heavy-handed on the protein powder to really satisfy your cravings. You won’t feel anywhere near the remorse of a store-bought dessert with this recipe. Plus, these no-bake treats promise no face-planting sugar crashes. That’s something to celebrate, right?
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the sprinkles. Add the almond milk slowly to get the perfect smooth and creamy texture you would expect in a truffle.
- Roll dough into balls.
- Coat the balls with lots and lots of sprinkles.
- Party like it’s your birthday and enjoy!
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014