Jingle bells are ringing and sugar plums are dancing, which could mean only one thing: The holidays are here! It also means your schedule is riddled with festive get-togethers – from office parties to the kids’ winter recitals. Luckily, you can “bake” a good impression with these bite-sized reindeer brownies. The kids will have fun decorating while you enjoy easy entertaining…for once.
Serving size: 24 reindeer
2 large eggs
1/4 cup unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
1 bag (10 oz.) SunSpire Sun Drops Original Chocolate Candies
Honey (for sticking candies to the brownies)
1. Grease a mini-muffin pan and preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Thoroughly mix brownie mix with eggs and melted butter or coconut. The batter will be thick.
3. Pour batter evenly into mini-muffin pan and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4. While the brownies are baking, let the kids break 24 pretzels in half to create “antlers.” (Note: Pretzels do not need to be symmetrical. Irregular “antlers” make the reindeer more unique.) Then, separate out the red chocolate candies to be used as reindeer noses.
5. To decorate: Squirt a small dot of honey onto a mini-brownie to “glue” the red chocolate candy nose. Next, simply push the pretzel antlers into the brownie, one on either side.
6. Plate the bite-sized reindeer brownies on a plate with shredded coconut “snow” and serve!