Every kitchen should have a cookie jar – especially with kiddos in the house. After every hard workout or chore checked off the to-do list, put your hands in the cookie jar and pull out one of these colorful treats. The cake batter flavor and super-soft center will convince anyone motivated by sugar that these cookies are straight from Betty Crocker’s cookbook. Just think how clean your house could be…
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients – except sprinkles. Mix until well-combined.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Form batter into balls and place on a greased baking sheet. Flatten the balls with the bottom of a cup.
- Bake at 325°F for about 10-12 minutes, or until bottoms are golden.
- Do something good and then gobble them up! (You’ll feel better about yourself and about indulging.)
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014