Blondes have more fun, especially when they’re a little nutty and not overly sweet. That’s what you’ll get with this caramel-drizzled, pecan blondies recipe. The pecans and almond flour nicely offset the coconut sugar, which keeps this healthy dessert comfortably rich and completely satisfying.
2 Tbsp. raw honey
1 tsp. coconut sugar
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (excluding topping). Stir well until thoroughly blended.
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8” baking dish. Top with additional pecans, if desired.
- Bake at 350° F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Let cool. Meanwhile, microwave topping ingredients in a glass measuring cup or bowl for 20 seconds.
- Drizzle topping over the bars and eat!
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014