Frozen pizza rolls are outdated and over-processed. Update your family’s snack time with quality protein, healthy fats and everyone’s favorite sweet treat…chocolate! The kids can safely (and enthusiastically) join in on the prep work, since there’s no hot oven or electricity of any kind needed to roll these into bite-sized goodies. You can thank me later.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. *Adjust the almond milk to achieve a more doughy texture, if needed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and snack away!
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014