Fudge is like ice cream with its endless possibilities. Think about walking into an ice cream parlor. Instantly, you become a dessert artist, carefully selecting complementary flavors, sprinkles over chocolate chips, caramel syrup or none at all and then, of course, deciding between a cup or cone. It’s a beautiful thing, and you can harness that same creativity to mix your very own fudge creation. This cookie dough fudge recipe serves as the foundation. But what you put in it is what you’ll get out. Ready to make a masterpiece?
- In a food processor, blend cashews until they become a powdery flour consistency. This will take a couple minutes.
- Add protein powder and blend until combined.
- Mix in melted coconut oil, honey and vanilla. Blend until combined and doughy.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Feel free to use more than ½ cup.
- Pour dough into a greased 8”x8” pan and freeze until set – or eat right away!
- Instead of cashews, try blending walnuts or macadamia nuts for a similar creaminess.
- Use a different flavor protein, such as chocolate, peanut butter or maybe strawberry.
- Omit the chocolate chips, or swap them for chopped walnuts, white chocolate chips or dried fruit.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014