Little miss muffin whipped up a dozen, and within minutes she was hypnotized by the scent from her oven. Make these cinnamon streusel protein muffins and you, too, will be in awe of the sweet aroma that fills your house. Even better is the pure joy you’ll get biting into the crumbled oat topping.
Cinnamon Streusel Protein Muffins
Fat: 11 g
Carbs: 31 g
Protein: 11 g
1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
1/3 cup oat flour
1/3 cup oats
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into paper-lined muffin pan, filling approximately 2/3 full.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the topping until it becomes a crumbly texture. Sprinkle evenly on top of batter.
- Bake at 325° F for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014