Even holding a cup of cocoa seems to warm you on a cold winter’s day. Unfortunately, the store-bought packets can be loaded with added sugar, corn syrup and artificial flavors. Though this cleaned-up version isn’t made in the microwave, your house will fill with the scent of something sweet. And the only thing you’ll need to worry about is the wholesomeness of raw cacao, pure vanilla and unsweetened almond milk enveloping you at first sip.
*Serves one, so feel free to double, triple, quadruple the ingredients as needed.
Calories per serving: 52
1. In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Add raw cacao and vanilla, until thoroughly mixed.
3. Pour in milk. I used a milk frother and added the fluffy cream at the end, but you can add it straight to the saucepan if you’re not using a frother.
4. Stir in stevia.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon on top if you’d like and enjoy!
Follow @healthy_life22 on Instagram to see all the ways she’s fueling her body and transforming her lifestyle.
Latest posts by Featured Guest (see all)
- How to Free Yourself From Toxic Relationships - May 20, 2015
- Is Simplicity the Key to a Happier, Healthier Life? - May 18, 2015
- What Is So Super About Superfoods? - April 20, 2015