Cupcakes steal the show at birthday parties and school fundraisers. They’ve even made their way into wedding receptions with sophisticated flavor pairings like maple-bacon and blueberry-lemon. What could possibly make these personal-sized petites any better? Well, one sure-fire way to take cupcakes to the next level is to add a couple Quest Bars for a chewy, chocolate-chunk crust. Top them off with a silky chocolate icing for a whole new party-pleasing dessert.
Cookies ‘N Cream Chocolate Chunk Quest Cupcakes
Macros per cupcake:
20.7 g protein
19.9 g carbs
11.2 g fat
4.9 g sugar
9.6 g fiber
2 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bars
¼ cup almond flour
1 scoop Giant Sports Cookies and Creme Protein Powder
2 Tbsp. gluten-free chocolate chips, melted
2 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
8 drops vanilla cream liquid stevia
1 egg white
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 4 silicon cupcake liners on a baking pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together egg white, liquid stevia and yogurt. Add protein powder and almond flour, stirring until batter is smooth and combined.
3. Place Quest bars on a greased plate and microwave for 12 seconds. Cut each bar in half and mold all 4 halves into each of the cupcake liners. Evenly distribute cupcake batter among the 4 cupcake liners on top of the Quest bar crust.
4. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and then drizzle on top of each cupcake and enjoy!