Have cookies. Will travel. Not only are these moist and chewy treats gluten free, packed with dark chocolate goodness and baked to perfection in only 10 minutes, they’re perfect for traveling. I warn you, though, you’ll probably fall in love like we did. Brandon and I make these cookies every couple of weeks, because they’re so quick and easy!
Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Add chocolate chips, then refrigerate dough for 20 minutes.
6. Spoon the dough, one tablespoon at a time, onto a greased baking sheet.
7. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Let cool before packing them up.
Packing tip: Find a tin left over from the holidays, line it with parchment paper and pile in the cookies so they stay fresh for as long as you can resist them.