How far will you go to bite into a savory slab of fudge? I’ll make it easy. Walk a couple feet into your kitchen (in your PJs, if you want) and make a batch of dark chocolate squares that will take your senses on a trip to where citrus and coconut fill the air, sand slides between your toes and the sun is always shining. This fudge recipe is so rich, cheery and exotic, you’ll think you’ve traveled across borders.
Dark Chocolate-Orange Fudge
- Blend nuts in a food processor until just before they turn into a butter consistency (semi-crumbly “paste”).
- Add coconut oil and honey. Blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Scoop mixture out and press into a greased 8”x8” pan.
- Freeze for an hour or more. Cut into squares and enjoy!
*Zest with more orange to impress your friends.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014