The best advice anyone could give you: Eat chocolate every day. Seriously, you can’t go wrong. You just have to make sure your once-daily indulgence is oh-so-right. That’s why drugstore candy bars aren’t going to cut it. Oh, and those artisan chocolate stores? They’re way overpriced, charging upwards of $20 per pound for a rich, dark chocolate bark you can easily make at home. This cashew-infused bark is divinely sweet with a touch of salty. Sub the cashews for almonds, peanuts or pistachios for an equally tasty and supremely crunchy dessert.
- In a small bowl, microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil for 1 minute, stir and repeat until melted. Just be sure not to overheat and burn the chocolate.
- Crush cashews and stir into the melted chocolate-coconut.
- Pour mixture onto a parchment-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- While still warm and liquidy, sprinkle extra cashews on top and a pinch of sea salt.
- Freeze until hardened, about an hour.
- Break apart and devour!