You could wait until the weekend rolls around to enjoy a “cheat treat.” But when each cookie is only 119 calories and gives you four grams of protein, it’s too tempting not to make these chewy, chock-full-of-flavor cookies tonight! Besides, this recipe makes enough to share with co-workers and workout buddies. So, they won’t be hanging around the house for long.
Double Chocolate-Coconut Protein Cookies
Makes about 36 cookies
Total calories: 119
Protein: 4 grams
Carbs: 12 grams
Fat: 6 grams
3 cups coconut flour
3 scoops chocolate protein powder
½ cup cocoa powder
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
6 egg whites
½ cup melted coconut oil
1 cup almond milk
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Beat in egg whites, melted coconut oil and almond milk.
- Form dough into balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Flatten balls to be more like cookies.
- Bake at 350° F for 8-10 minutes.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014