Chewy versus crunchy. Whether it’s bacon, peanut butter or cookies, you’ve picked a side. That’s cool. But when chunks of chocolate melt in your mouth, do you really care about the texture? I didn’t think so. That’s why this cookie recipe doubles up on chocolate flavor and features an underrated ingredient that makes these 10-minute treats so ooey-gooey.
- Drain, rinse and pat the beans until dry.
- In a food processor or blender, add beans, almond butter and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips) and blend again until well-combined.
- Transfer dough to a medium bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325°F for about 10 minutes.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014