If you’re dreaming of dessert, it probably tastes at least a little chocolaty, is chewy and warm when you bite into it and is rich but not sickly sweet. Well, my dear, wipe off the drool from your chin, wake up and make your dreams come true. These fudgy, protein-packed brownies will never let your taste buds doze off or your energy levels crash. And don’t forget the marshmallow frosting – it’s an experience like no other.
½ cup coconut flour
½ cup almond flour
½ cup cacao powder
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
1/3 cup honey
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- In a large bowl, mix all brownie ingredients until well-combined.
- Pour batter into a greased 8” x 8” baking pan and bake at 325 degrees F for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, mix frosting ingredients together in a medium bowl. Add more yogurt or almond milk until you get the desired consistency.
- Let brownies cool before spreading frosting on top.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!