Fabulousness on a cone comes guilt free with this raw and vegan chilly treat, made with 100% nutritious, delicious and natural ingredients. No fancy ice cream maker required—just blend everything in your food processer and let the licking begin!
- Place the frozen bananas in food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse again for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Eat right away or place in the freezer for up to two hours.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Carrot & Coriander Hummus - August 29, 2014
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Avalanche (Raw & Vegan) - August 22, 2014
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014