Want to play a trick on your taste buds? Treat them to these Lucuma Almond Butter Cookies – thanks to the sweetness of lucuma and chocolate, nobody will ever guess how healthy the ingredients list is! Enjoy these healthy cookies with a steaming cup of your favorite tea.
Yields 16 cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Mash ripe banana in a bowl, then add remaining ingredients.
3. Mix well to combine.
4. Drop batter by the tablespoon onto cookie sheet.
5. Flatten cookie to about 2 inches in diameter.
6. Bake 15 minutes or until done.
Nutritional info (per cookie): 80 cals, 4 g fat, 1 g fiber, 3 g sugar
Latest posts by Pamela Higgins (see all)
- 4 Things to Consider When Shopping for Organic Food - September 25, 2014
- Crockpot Chickpea & Root Vegetable Stew (Gluten Free & Vegan) - September 18, 2014
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp for Two - September 11, 2014