Want to play a trick on your taste buds? Treat them to these Lucuma Almond Butter Cookies – thanks to the sweetness of lucuma and chocolate, nobody will ever guess how healthy the ingredients list is! Enjoy these healthy cookies with a steaming cup of your favorite tea.
Yields 16 cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Mash ripe banana in a bowl, then add remaining ingredients.
3. Mix well to combine.
4. Drop batter by the tablespoon onto cookie sheet.
5. Flatten cookie to about 2 inches in diameter.
6. Bake 15 minutes or until done.
Nutritional info (per cookie): 80 cals, 4 g fat, 1 g fiber, 3 g sugar
Latest posts by Pamela Higgins (see all)
- Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Muffins - December 18, 2014
- Easy Ingredient Swaps for Healthier Holiday Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Homemade Cookie & Cake Icing With Coconut Oil - December 4, 2014