When you want just a bite of something sweet, fudge is the answer. Like any good fudge should do, this peanut butter recipe is so rich and creamy that only one piece will do the trick. No need to devour a 15-ounce bag of artificial colors, flavors and whatever other junk. This fudge is made with only six ingredients and as much effort as it takes to press the button on your food processor.
Peanut Butter Fudge
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Press fudge into a greased 8x8” pan.
- Cover with foil and place in freezer until firm, about an hour. Move to fridge until ready to eat.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014