Move over, mint chocolate cookies! There’s a new, un-boxed treat in town, and (gasp!) it’s healthier! It also requires no baking and the dough gets rolled into bite-sized balls, so you can eat…your…heart out.
Mint Chocolate Protein Balls
Makes 12 or more balls
Macros per ball: 168 calories | 19 g carbs | 8 g protein
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together, except chocolate chips.
- If the mixture won’t hold its form, add a little more almond milk. Then, fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and place on a lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for at least an hour (or eat right away!).
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014