Tired of throwing out spoiled berries? If you have fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or blackberries on hand and need to use them up fast, this nutty muffin mix will help you salvage the goods. Of course, no one will know if you opt for the frozen kind, which are equally nutritious, make great smoothies and last much longer. I can attest that they work well in this recipe, too.
Mixed Berry Hazelnut Muffins
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except nuts and berries.
- Stir in nuts before gently folding in berries.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan (either grease with nonstick cooking spray or use paper liners).
- Top with a few more hazelnuts and berries to make them pretty.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes. Keep an eye on them to make sure they bake all the way through.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014