Is your perfect cookie slightly crisp on the outside and completely chewy on the inside? Then you’ll never use a flat sheet pan again. Little, 8-ounce ramekins are your new baking essential. It’s okay to have some reservations. But once you make these monster-sized, chocolate-chunk cookies, you’ll leave the crumbly, paper-thin cookies to the Girl Scouts.
Monster Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar Almond Cookies
Macros per cookie (without chocolate chips added):
17 g protein
17.9 g carbs
1.8 g sugar
14.1 g fat
7.9 g fiber
1 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar, cut into small chunks
1/3 cup oat flour
¼ cup almond flour
½ scoop vanilla protein powder
1/4 cup all-natural almond butter
¼ cup chocolate chips (optional but highly recommended)
2 Tbsp. granulated stevia
¼ tsp. baking powder
2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray 4 small ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites and almond butter until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined and in true cookie dough form.
- Refrigerate cookie dough for 30-60 minutes.
- Spoon about ¼ cup of the cookie batter into each greased ramekin.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until edges begin crisping and browning.
- Enjoy every little bite!