Simplicity: a rare and undervalued state of being. It is often synonymous with plain, dull or primitive. But this couldn’t be further from the truth, especially when something simple is actually quite dynamic, vibrant and indulgent. Take a cream rich, creamy slice of cheesecake, for example. As far as desserts go, cheesecake is one of the plainest pies around. Now imagine it with only four ingredients, a no-bake crust and good-for-you ingredients. Amazingly, the easy becomes even easier and simplicity seems pretty sweet after all.
Recipe courtesy of Dallasrae
- Spread a thin layer of KIND clusters onto lightly greased 9-inch cake pan.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese, milk and stevia until well combined.
- Carefully dollop the cheesecake mixture on top of the KIND crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to set.
- Cut into squares and top each square with berries. Enjoy!