It’s getting hot out there! Keep the heat out of your kitchen but still satisfy your sweet tooth with an easy, no-bake summer treat. These luscious, cookie-like bites are brimming with berry sweetness and tropical coconut taste—from pure, creamy coconut butter mixed with chewy, delicate coconut shreds. You’d never know it, but they’re packed with protein too, thanks to two heaping scoops of vanilla whey. Just mix, pour, top and freeze!
- Combine and mix together all ingredients (except berries).
- Pour batter into baking cups and top each cup with fresh berries
- Place in freezer for three to four hours.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014