Need a super-delicious dessert to take to the next super-big party? Time to whip up a batch of brownies. Though you’ll use unconventional ingredients, you’ll create a can’t-stop-eating chocolate chunk of yumminess that could very well quadruple your social life. Brace yourself and get baking!
Brownies aren’t too difficult to throw together, but these are so easy a zoo animal could make them ““ except for the whole baking part. Go wild!
Peanut Butter Brownies
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir thoroughly (use those guns!).
2. Pour batter into a greased 8″x8″ pan and bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes or until nice and fluffy.
3. Spread creamy peanut butter on top of brownies before cutting and eating. It may help to melt the peanut butter to make it easier to spread ““ depends on which brand you use.
Jasmine Schmalhaus, “JazzyThings,” has a passion for cooking and baking. She loves experimenting in the kitchen and then sharing her “jazzy creations” with others. JazzyThings emphasizes you do not have to sacrifice flavor or efficiency when eating healthy and strives to create recipes that inspire creativity for others in the kitchen. Visit her website at www.thejazzythi
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014