Haven’t tried peanut flour yet? Now’s your chance. This is the perfect recipe for a test drive, because it’s so simple (three easy steps) and so quick (20 minutes at most). There’s only one caveat: you must love peanut butter to make these fluffy, fudge-like cookies. Not only do these cookies call for peanut flour, but you’ll up the ante with a heap of creamy peanut butter. And because nothing goes better with PB than chocolate, you’ll add raw cocoa to the mix. Don’t be shy. You can’t mess this up.
Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Form into balls.
- Bake at 350° F for 8-10 minutes.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014