Protein balls are becoming a fit-kitchen staple, because they’re uber-convenient to pop in your mouth after a hard workout and even easier to make. If you haven’t yet made a batch, this three-ingredient recipe is perfect for newbies. In fact, it’s so easy a caveman could do it. Of course you’re smarter than a caveman, which means you can experiment with different nut butters and protein flavors. Maybe you prefer almond butter and want to add shredded coconut. Go for it! Let the good creations roll…
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and protein powder until well blended. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Add almond milk and mix until the texture is creamy enough to work with.
- Form into balls and eat!
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014