Ever made fudge without sugar? Here’s your chance to give it a try. This easy-peasy, pudge-free fudge is naturally sweetened with honey and spice, so you don’t need that added sugar. And, you won’t miss it. The pumpkin and peanut butter punch it up with a flavor you won’t find at the candy store.
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Fudge
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients together (I just used a hand mixer).
2. Spread mixture into a greased 8×8-inch baking dish.
3. Freeze then eat!
Are you in charge of dessert this Thanksgiving? [wink, wink]
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014