No fluff, frosting, nuts or sprinkles. This brownies recipe gets straight down to the nitty-gritty, the bare bones of baking. Made with the three essentials – eggs, milk and flour – this recipe could not be simpler. Of course, your health and happiness are important, too. That’s why you’ll need a couple extra ingredients, including cocoa and chocolate protein powder. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Pour brownie batter into a greased 8” x 8” baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014