Cereal is timeless and it certainly doesn’t discriminate. You can eat the exact same breakfast bowl when you’re four years old as when you’re 40. But even your favorite box can become blah. So here’s your chance to spice it up! Don’t be scared. The spicy-sweet flavors of apple pie are familiar enough that this twist on cereal won’t feel far-fetched at all. And if you’ve never eaten a Quest Protein Bar, you’re in for a real, gluten-free, low-carb, no-sugar-added treat!
Makes 1 bowl
- Microwave Quest bar for 10 seconds.
- Roll into approximately 18-20 small balls.
- Bake or toast at 350F for 1-2 minutes, or until balls are slightly browned and puffy.
- Place Quest balls, puffs and chopped apple in a bowl.
- Pour almond milk over top and sprinkle with cinnamon.