Steamy summer days call for a light dessert that can help you chill out. Sometimes, milky ice cream is too heavy (or too hard on your tummy). Popsicles don’t even touch a powerful sweet tooth. And even a light-and-airy angel food cake is just too boring. That’s when you need a cream pie. A fluffy, loaded-with-bananas coconut cream pie.
You’ll get 8 muffin-sized banana cream pies out of this quick Quest-bar-based recipe.
Quest Bar Banana Cream Pies
Recipe courtesy of Dallassrae
- Microwave Quest bars for 10-15 seconds. Divide and press into a greased muffin pan, going up the sides of the muffin cups (should fill 8 cups).
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes. Remove and press down to de-puff the crust.
- Scoop the thick cream out of the coconut milk can and into a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- In a blender, puree bananas with stevia and yolk.
- Once boiling, remove coconut milk from heat and carefully pour into blender with banana mixture. Mix until combined.
- Divide banana-coconut cream into Quest bar crusts and let it sit for up to 2 hours.
- Top with bananas and nutmeg, eat and enjoy!