Late-night munchies are often a minefield of saturated fat, excess sugar and coma-inducing carbs. Sure, that kind of overload can put you to sleep. But you’ll either wake up with a food-hangover, or a cloud of guilt hanging over your head. Before you give up TV snacks all together, try these five-minute cookie dough bites. Remember those delicious chunks of cookie dough in your favorite childhood ice cream that you used to pick out to savor first? This recipe is like eating just those little balls of goodness – without all the work!
Quest Protein Cookie Dough Bites
Nutrition for 10 balls:
Protein: 23 g
Carbs: 39 g
Sugar: 15 g
Fiber: 19 g
Fat: 18 g
- Cut up the Quest bar into 10 small squares.
- Using your hands, roll up the squares into balls.
- In a small bowl, microwave the chocolate chips, 20 seconds at a time until melted, stirring after each interval.
- Using a fork, dip cookie dough balls into melted chocolate.
- Place them on a greased, flat cookie sheet or plate then freeze for 5 minutes, or place them in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Latest posts by Kristen Estima (see all)
- 30-Minute Tiramisu (Gluten Free) - October 24, 2014
- Gluten-Free Cheesecake with Berry Sauce - October 3, 2014
- 8 Chemical-Free Home Essentials with Naturally Fresh Aromas - September 5, 2014