Raw eaters, rejoice! The decadent chocolate dessert you’ve been waiting for has arrived–and it’s a dream come true. You’ll use only three ingredients and won’t touch an oven, mixer or baking dish of any kind. Chocolate lovers, beware: non-raw-food eaters may become jealous and steal your idea…or (gasp!) double-dip in your dish.
Raw Chocolate Mousse
1. In a medium bowl, mash avocados until you get a smooth and creamy consistency.
2. Add nectar and cacao powder and stir until both are thoroughly blended.
3. Add berries and enjoy, or spoon a dollop on top of lemon pound cake for a truly decadent dessert.
Serves 6. Nutritional information per serving: 285 calories, 18 g of fat, 6 g of protein and 28 carbs
Andrew Davis is a 20-something millennial and pop culture enthusiast who enjoys juicing, playing tennis and promoting overall health and wellness.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Carrot & Coriander Hummus - August 29, 2014
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Avalanche (Raw & Vegan) - August 22, 2014
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014