Homemade Nutella—need I say more? As mindblowingly mouthwatering as it is, this favorite chocolate-hazelnut spread isn’t that hard to make. And with a few easy ingredient upgrades (like raw cacao in place of ordinary processed chocolate), you’ll be dipping into or spreading on something that’s not just addictive, but actually good for you. Now will someone please pass the spoon?
- Drain hazelnuts and place in food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Once the hazelnuts have reached a buttery consistency, add the remaining ingredients and blend until desired texture is achieved.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Carrot & Coriander Hummus - August 29, 2014
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Avalanche (Raw & Vegan) - August 22, 2014
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014