Say cheese and take a picture. It’ll certainly last longer than these scrumptious cheesecake squares. Once you put out a plate, all eyes instantly focus on the sweet strawberry jam and thick, gooey crust. Unlike the typical airy cheesecake, these are pumped with protein for a much more satisfying treat. Your guests will not soon forget this one, especially since they’ll be snapping their own pictures and begging for the recipe.
Quest Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Squares
Recipe courtesy of Protein Treats by Nicolette
Makes 8 servings
Macros per serving:
9.6 g protein
10.2 g carbs
1.6 g sugar
5.4 g fiber
6.7 g fat
2 Strawberry Cheesecake Quest bars
½ scoop NutriWhey protein powder
2 Tbsp. granulated stevia
2 Tbsp. coconut butter, melted
2 Tbsp. sugar-free strawberry jam
4 oz. reduced-fat plain cream cheese, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a small baking dish with parchment paper.
- Microwave the Quest bars for 12 seconds and then flatten and mold to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake Quest bar “crust” for 8 minutes. Remove and place in the fridge while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Using a handheld mixer, blend the remaining ingredients until smooth and well combined.
- Pour mixture over Quest bar crust and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer, let sit for 5 minutes and cut into 8 even squares. Serve immediately.