Pasta salad is one of those easy, make-ahead meals, and it only requires a simple swap to make it gluten-free. If you’re used to dressing your gluten-free pasta salad with an Italian vinaigrette, try this fresh, flavorful and healthy spin.
- 1/2 pound gluten-free pasta
- 2 Tbsp. Greek plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. grapefruit zest
- 2 tsp. fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound fresh red grapes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer pasta salad to four serving bowls.
This recipe is courtesy of Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP, personal chef of TheHealthyApple.com.
The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness offers Vitacost.com website visitors weekly recipes and blogs about living the gluten-free lifestyle. For more information about celiac disease and gluten-free living, visit www.celiaccentral.org.