Pour store-bought salsa into a ramekin and it instantly becomes a gourmet appetizer. Those ceramic bowls have a way of making anything look more elegant – even old fashioned oats. But that’s only one reason this breakfast “soufflé” recipe is an upgrade from your basic recovery fuel. Its nutritional breakdown is impressive in its own right. Not to mention, it’s simple to make and completely savory to taste.
Sweet Potato Oats Souffle
Fat: 13 g
Carbs: 49 g
Protein: 15 g
- In a small ramekin or bowl, microwave oats and water for 2 minutes.
- Add hemp seeds, sweet potato and cinnamon and stir until combined.Mixture should be fluffy like a soufflé.
- Eat up!
Latest posts by Liz Lotts (see all)
- How to Plank Perfectly (Hint: You’re Doing It Wrong) - February 27, 2015
- Citrus Maca Mousse Trifle - February 20, 2015
- The Benefits of a Short Workout - February 6, 2015