Need to cool down? Sip away the summer heat with these fast, easy and refreshing drinks you can make in your own kitchen!
1. Peachy Punch: This fizzy, fruity punch is easy to make and is a great source of vitamin A.
- 2 cups diced peaches
- 2 cups apricot juice
- 2 cups sparkling wine or non-alcoholic cider
- 1 cup seltzer water
Simply combine the ingredients, pour over four glasses filled with ice and enjoy!
2. Sweet Cucumber Lemonade: This sweet and tangy concoction is packed with vitamin C.
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary (or any herb you prefer, such as mint)
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
Cut several thin slices of cucumber for garnish, then peel and chop the rest. Add the cucumber and fresh herb of your choice to a food processor and puree. Pour through a strainer, and then add lemon juice and agave syrup, stirring until dissolved. Garnish with cucumber slices.
3. Mocha Fruit Freeze: Cool down quickly with this rich combination of fruit, coffee and chocolate!
- 1 cup iced coffee (refrigerate coffee grounds soaked in water overnight, then strain)
- 3/4 cup skim milk or fat-free half-and-half
- 3/4 teaspoon pure berry extract (raspberry, strawberry, or your favorite fruit)
- 2 tablespoons natural chocolate syrup
- 2 cups crushed ice
Add all ingredients to blender and mix to a slush-like consistency.