Welcome to chocoholics anonymous, where you are free to enjoy this triple-chocolate bread without a lick of guilt. We won’t tell anyone if you layer a couple pieces to make an ice cream sandwich or dunk it in your morning coffee for a sweet breakfast. This loaf is loaded with protein, so you’re guaranteed a fully satisfying treat – no matter how you slice it.
Triple-Chocolate Protein Bread
2 cups almond flour
3 scoops chocolate protein powder
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp. vanilla flavoring
¼ cup melted coconut oil
¾ cup almond milk
2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine flour, protein, cocoa, baking powder and coconut sugar. Stir well.
- Add vanilla, coconut oil, eggs and almond milk. Batter will be thick but easy to pour.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour into greased pan.
- Bake at 375°F for about 45 minutes. Remove from oven, cover with foil and turn heat up to 425°F and bake for another 15 minutes. Turn heat back down to 375°F and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until the middle is cooked. Edges may become crispy, but the inside should be moist.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014