Though it’s hard to imagine, not everyone loves chocolate. Some like vanilla, and that’s A-OK. It doesn’t mean you’re a plain Jane. In fact, prove those haters wrong by making them a tray of high-protein, vanilla-almond truffles. They’ll be blown away at how complex a non-chocolate dessert can taste…even when it takes only two steps to make.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except sliced almonds).
- Roll into balls. If using sliced almonds, roll the balls into a bowl of the almonds to coat.
- Place in the fridge to store for later or eat immediately. You’re done!
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014