Ever wonder what makes white chocolate white? During manufacturing, the cocoa beans’ dark solids are separated but never reincorporated. Milk solids are then added, creating an ivory chunk of goodness. In this recipe, I’ve paired these vanilla-colored chocolate chips with the tang of lemon for an airy, summer-fresh dessert. Not only is this cake simple to make, it manages to remain moist after mixing in protein powder. It’s like a slice of sunshine!
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except white chocolate chips.
- Fold in white chocolate chips until fully incorporated into the mix.
- Pour batter into a greased 8”x8” dish, and bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
Latest posts by jazzythings (see all)
- Quinoa Christmas Cookies - December 16, 2014
- Gluten-Free Ginger Snap Cookies - December 11, 2014
- Holiday Protein Treat: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies - December 9, 2014