Ever find one little treasure and instantly feel inspired to create something bigger? That’s how this no-fuss whole grain loaf was born. Inspired by a bag of raw pumpkin seeds, I decided it was time we all had a bread recipe that actually didn’t take that much time.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse pumpkin seeds into a flour-like consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine blended seeds, oat flour, spices, salt and baking powder
- Whisk in eggs, honey and water. This will form a thick dough.
- Plop the dough into a greased loaf pan.
- Top with oats and raw pumpkin seeds and bake at 350 F for approximately 30 minutes.